Saturday, September 25, 2010

this weekend's to-do list

It's a gorgeous day, and I'm hard pressed to stay at my computer today. However, I do need to get some work done, since last week was less than fully productive. Here's my list o' things to get done by Sunday night:

-finish and turn in book review for top secret reviewing place
-write cover copy for two books and turn in
-send in invoices for both places
-work on my shifter short story! Trying my hand at an erotic werewolf tale. Having tons of fun, so far.
-take a closer look at the novel WIP, Uninhibited, and tighten up the synopsis so I have a super clear idea of how I'm getting all the way to The End. I have a strong idea now, but a few gaps exist. Oh, and feel free to check out the first chapter, in the Mills & Boon New Voices Contest. I'm getting great feedback, which feels wonderful! Have four chapters plus some, and a decent synopsis/outline. This might be my NaNo project this year...
-mm...sleep!

Ah. Feels good to see it all in black & white. Now to get started....



No comments: