Tuesday, November 29, 2011

been a while...oops

Okay, so it's been a year since I've posted. Erhm...shrug?

I have been writing, though. I really have. I'm pretty determined of late, for sure. Writing is not only a passion, it's something that I intend to support me. So, write I must!

Considering self-pubbing my short story that is about five pages from completion. Very excited about the prospect, a little nervous too. I have plenty of good direction from some great online sites about self-publishing.

Why self-publish? Reasons:

-control issues (ha!)
-time issues (I get it up myself when I want, not based on a publisher's schedule)
-money issues (I get to keep a lot more of the profits)
-learning curve

That said, off I go to write some more. And finish that story and get it up somewhere!

No comments: